Islamic Widget

Friday, April 8, 2011

Happy B'day my Love..


Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.

To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world.

It’s as easy to stay in love with you as it was to fall in love.

Happy Birthday my love!

It is not being in love that makes me happy but it is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.

With each year I love you more and more.

I’m enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you.

It’s always a treat to wish Happy Birthday to someone so sweet.

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you.

Happy Birthday my dearest and sweetest, not a day goes by when I do not think of you and how empty my life would be if you were not here.

With each year I’ll love you more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I’ll be there for every up down and in between.

Because you’re the gift in my life, I give you my gift of love.

Happy Birthday my love. I’m so glad we’re spending it together.

I love you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow.

I am so glad that I can share this special day with my favorite person.

Sending you my love on your birthday and everyday.

It takes only a few seconds to say I love you but it will take me an entire lifetime to show you how much.

You get lots of greetings for your birthday but this one comes to you with all of my love.

It’s not important that this day is your birthday. It’s important that everyday is your day and you are mine!

Next to you is one of my favorite places to be. Happy Birthday

It must have been a rainy day when you were born because the heavenswere crying because it lost its most beautiful angel.

When we’re together or when we’re apart, you’re first in my thoughts and first in my heart. Have a wonderful birthday.


** walaupon ucapan ni bkn syg yg buat..tp dia dtg juga dari hati yg kecil ini...

** I love U ....n Happy B'day syg....

0 comments: